Monday, December 29, 2008

...its the end...

...the year 2008 has come to an end. and a new year 2009 is about to begin. so what the heck am i looking for next year? its just a turn of the year and its just another day to endure. i do not know whats wrong with me. i have been living in this scene for the past few months. things are bad. people i work with are suckie. idiots are roaming around. everywhere i look, i see idiots. its practically a world full of assholes. sucks. literally. assholes. i have not been on green pasture lately. most of the things i touch it becomes dust. i think i know why. of cos i know why. and i am fcuking hating those people i work with. people laughed at me. people made bad remarks about me. people start telling me what i should do. people start telling me what i didnt do. people laughed at me begging for help. fcuk those assholes. and i am living my live dreadfully because of these assholes who made my life so miserable. thank you people; assholes to be more proper. scuk them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home