Monday, December 8, 2008

...un-niced words...

...shoot. been a month since i touch my blog. ever since the *unhappy-state-stay-away-from-asshole-time* the whole of the few months have been quite challenging. very difficult time and indeed i nearly gave up on everything if not because of someone who whispers un-nice words to my ears that got me reflecting from mcd. i persisted thru, i ventured into something that i believe if i am in the right mind would not do. i am just too responsible maybe. but, it does not bring me anywhere other than adding numbers to my age; thats for sure. i need a change in lifestyle.
i need to break free. been a year and three months now. couldnt imagine how much i have persisted thru all these months of the absence of smiley face. i could have just drop all things and left. persistence pushed me thru. responsibility paved my way across. perseverance pushed me forward to achieve more. i still dont feel comfortable with my position right now. i hated all the things now.
i need to unhook from this situation inorder to bring myself to a higher state of more peaceful mind. getting angry at someone is difficult; but not getting angry at someone who irritates you and pisses you off *all the time* is worst. i despise myself now. i need help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home