Wednesday, December 24, 2008

...towards the end...

...practically the whole year has been filled with so many uncertainties. especially towards the end where life threw me with tonnes of things that is really out of my expectations and without me even knowing it. life was so difficult to endure then. what was pulling me back from the dreadful dead end was indeed those closest to me; who stood by me all these while and giving me the comforting words. it is already dreadful to live by with so many bad remarks and unskillful speech by the people u work with and the people u literally work with. argh. to get them off my nerves would be pushing myself into isolation. to say they are fcukign idiots and stupid, mebbe i am dem too smart. i am indeed glad to have a fren who have been there all these time; though sometimes i feel sad; but he is still "flesh&blood"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home