Monday, December 15, 2008

...i cried...

...30th camp ended with a big blast to my heart. it blast open my heart tortured my soul, drained my energy and despite all the tormenting events i still can pick up the torn pieces of my heart and open my mouth to apologise. and it took me tremendous effort to be able to realise what i have done wrong to deserve all these mental torture. arghh. yea, i did alot of things that may seems to be imbalance to certain group of people. and i am really sorry. i strive to make things right. i am determined to make things better; to make it right. movie marathon with the team turn out to be meaningful. not the movie that was meaningful; but the time spent to trashed things out and openly comment about each other and let each other see our side of the story was indeed momentous. things may not always be what we wanted it to be. but the fact that it is easier to move on now knowing that we are still here to support one another to make things better is far more significant. i had my most memorable leave taken thus far. monday turned dark with a great tuesday sharing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home