Friday, October 31, 2008

...arghhhh...

...arghhhhh...
...arghhhhh...
...arghhhhh...
...arghhhhh...
...arghhhhh...
...arghhhhh...
...arghhhhh...
...arghhhhh...
...arghhhhh...
...arghhhhh...
i cant stand it anymore

life has been very disturbing lately. every little things pisses me off. its seems that i do not have any control over my life. i hate those idiots who lurks around me. i am so dem piss with those assholes who run around ruining other people's life. basically my red hat is so red today that my face literally turns red whenever i see lurking assholes. my grip tightens. my face turns black. my veins become visible. and my temper becomes the worst you could imagine. just fcuk the hell off my life and leave me alone. i dont want to be disturbed by idiots anymore.

...arghhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home