Thursday, October 16, 2008

...memories of japan...

...2 nites in a row with less than 2 hours of sleep. dem yau yeng tired man - took me so long to select, compile, and create the wonderful memories of japan. took more than 10g of pictures from japan; recorded the wonderful moments there, having gone the distance to walk and walk, losing lots of water weight and fats, enduring the cold sei mei weather and enjoying it, nite bus to hakodate, beautiful scenery, great time to run away from day to day operations. i am sure glad to have been to japan; again. enjoy the video; ya my colleagues in this 1-year old company i have been with. they are really a wonderful group of people.
this video is specially dedicated to my colleagues who have brought so much fun into my nine to six life...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Beach Boy said...

The song sound familiar :D

October 18, 2008 at 4:21 AM  
Anonymous Jyon said...

ya, the song that makes me cry. u know i knw and readers knw. now keep it a secret ok. dont make me cry...

October 18, 2008 at 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home