Monday, October 27, 2008

...birthday adventure...

...my weekend runaway aka birthday adventure was excellent. i outdo myself and challenged myself to the limit, had the most touching moment, wonderful birthday celebration at the edge of the forest and with tears of gratitude and appreciation all thank to my dear sons who took all the time and effort to make my birthday happen; hiding it away from me and making it a shioking surprise, touching deep into my heart that a few tears of joy dropped from my little japanese eyes on the the piece of cake they custom made and desgin for me. that was the best birthday surprise someone have ever did for me. indeed something that i will never want to forget.
ty also challenged me to hike to the waterfall at the edge of the forest; not giving a dem on helping this old bapak thru the slopes and across the fiery water. the hike down the scorching hills of sasanarakkha, the mud covered slopes was really challenging; but the hike up again was really a torture. nonetheless the pool of icy cold water just beneath the waterfalls of sasanarakkha : priceless. my 2 sons have helluva great time jumping up and down the water; pretending to be the next bond while this old bapak just sat by the edge of the waterfalls enjoying the dash of cold icy water on my body. that was my really first time outdoing myself to such extent. this ty and dan sure knows how to make this old bapak gatal.
the birthday adventure did not end there; but continued to penang. with no transport back, no place to stay nothing plan in mind we took a trip up to penang island. hoping that things will turn out good, and it turned out well. dinner had sotong goreng which was fantastic; my favourite, stayed at ty's grandma resort : totally awesome as it comes with laundry and ironing service and tvb drama, supper at the prominent nasi kandar shop : the kandar rice intro by ty was simply astonishing. slept really late and woke up really late for brunch and explore the hills of war museum at maung rock enjoyed a scrumptious steamboat dinner where ty created a new style of steamboat and came out with some creative ways of eating steamboat and had a long journey by bus back to kl at a totally odd hour.
one word sums it all : farkingly awesome and hawt birthday adventure planned by ty and dan!. i am so happy...happy birthday to me...


...my hawt custom made birthday cake...


...daniel, me and ty trying to save the rubber trees...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home