Monday, October 27, 2008

...happy birthday to me...

...celebrating birthdays for people is different from being celebrated. eventually this day will come. my birthday. my 21st birthday was celebrated at home with my coursemates and school friends. small gathering only. my 25th birthdays to 28th birthdays were celebrated with hundreds of incovarians; which so happens falls on my birthday. turning 33 i celebrated my birthday having scrumptious buffet dinner with my ex-colleagues from iitc at marche; with calvin and werntien and rachel and kevin and loon and gang. it was wonderful; after which we adjourned to laundry bar. they are all special because of the special bonding of people. but never i have such a beatifully planned birthday by xiaothoong working together with tzayeong to come out with something so amazing. no more tears to flow down my chin already. just eternal happiness. they are just my amazingly beautiful kids...

...happy birthday to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home