Wednesday, June 11, 2008

...yumcharing...

...today is the first day officially we moved in to the old office with new arrangements and new furniture. first impression was omfg, dem crowded dem small dem farking close. and worst of all dem farking hot in the room. arghh...i gotta move around. still cant get use to the small small space yet. while fighthing with my neighbour for space and trying to block him from looking at me not working but blogging (all the partitions have been removed so i used table calendar to cover my screen) i try to get adjusted to the smaller working environment. dem shucks. its still small. no matter if i look at it from top, side bottom left - its still blardy small. and i hated it. i hated the design. i hated the environment. i hated a place without window.
while hating and complaining in my small gas heart, i came to realise that at least i still have a job and i am still surviving and i have my sons. what could be better then? yea, sky sms me if i have time for dinner. why not. i dont have any dinner arrangements tonite. so i agreed. we agreed to meet at the restaurant of our first love of nan and chicken tandoori. been so long i have not size up a conversation with him. known to be the chuen one, sky indeed talk alot during yumcharing. and indeed we had our pre-bitchclub dinner for the month of june already. i rather not go into what was bitched about as it may contain words that may be harmful and hurtful to the intended person. wakakaz. who cares anyway. its my bitching time. but one thing though, sky asked me if i have forgiven? i said yes. he didnt belief me at all. but i told him indeed yes. its a positive yes. how can? yes, because i can and i want to forgive, i forgive you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home