Friday, June 6, 2008

...29IDC video...

...the more i look at the video, the more it makes me wanna shed tears : tears of joy. the song reminds me so much of my past memories. it is also one of the reason how this blog was started and got its name. my 3 boys really did it. chose the right song that made me remember back all my past and cherishing the great moments that we currently share now. yes, its a wonderful journey and if we hold on together, we are able to make things happen. to all the committee, facilitators, helpers, warden, asst wardens, time keeper and all the wonderful participants : lets walk the tides of change together and embrace each other to face the challenging future. its all about us making a difference.
presenting the 29IDC video compilation. MEtz team did it great...

1 Comments:

Anonymous EugEnE said...

hey mj,
didnt get to be there but the video is really good.you said it...i too almost cried...lol

congrats.

June 7, 2008 at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home