Sunday, June 1, 2008

...cRAVeFOUR my sleep...

…i am so over exhausted. i nearly kissed the ass of the wira infront of me on my way home after sending no2 back to setapak. it was just passed midnite. and i was seriously lacking of sleep and lack of concentration. heck, i don’t even remember what i was talking or saying when my no2 asked me questions. probably he notices that when my answers does not match his questions, he stopped asking. i need my sleep. i drove as fast as i could in my white proton and trying to reach home via the shortest route in the shortest time ever. i was dead tired and exhausted.

after dinner last nite at f4, i drove no3 back to kk, then dropped off no1 in nilai and on my way back to setapak, dropped off mervin at bangi. on the way mer? i was asked by mervin, lou-tau nilai to setapak, bangi on the way mer? have to make a turn inside one worr? have to pay toll again one worr? i told him that, its okler. just a small turn. then he said, wah this lou-tau travelled all over selangor to send people back. its something small that this lou-tau can do ler. just lucky no accident after sending no2 back. with my 3 sons growing bigger and bigger everyday; i need a bigger car now. have to aspire to inspire for the aspiration to get a bigger car…


1 Comments:

Anonymous Alex said...

A bigger car? Hmmm... with the fuel price going up like that, I think it's no longer a wise idea to get bigger cars.

June 24, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home