Thursday, May 22, 2008

...@klia...

...arrived at klia just before midnite. the flight was good. i have a wonderful seat. the plane is huge. 2-5-2 seater. the stewardess - short hair, sharp chin wonderful complexion; just beautiful however abit rude. wakakaz.
arrived at the international landing and wanted to get some chocolates. so went in the duty free and purchased some chocolates and paid for it. mana tau! they say i cant buy because i dont have a passport. i was like wtf, i took domestic flight worr, where got passport? she lady at the counter said, its our policy and u need a passport to buy. really wtf. then i walked away. suddenly i remembered, hei i do have my passport with me. i forgot to take it out when i was in singapore a month back. so i went back to the same shop and sway my passport infront of her and say, looks like i have a passport after all. stupid basket duty free in klia. shucks services.
then, as i was walking to collect my luggage, i notice that shit, i have to pass through immigration. wtf, i didn check in, so how do i check out from the airport using my passport. i was searching high and low for my boarding pass; not knowing where that blardy girl at the duty free shop placed it. shit, i got my passport but no boarding pass. how am i going to get thru the immigration. then phew, that duty free lady put it in my passport in between the pages. so i went to the passport check and place my passport in the slot to verify. thank goodness, can go thru. no alarm no guard running after me. wakakaz.
took a cab and went home. farking long queue waiting for the cab. reached home just slightly after midnite; tired and exhausted. but had a long quality mobile chat with my no1 with so many stories to update on the complication of life. choices, choices, choices. which one to choose and how?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home