Tuesday, May 13, 2008

...3+1...

...i have 3 kids. wakakaz. my no1 is the most responsible and mature among the 3 siblings. being the big brother my no1 takes good care of his younger siblings - giving them direction and guiding them thru. being the eldest gives him alot of opportunities to lead. and indeed being elected into the students council is a huge feat apart from his other achievements lately. too many headlines makes my head turn these days. my no2 is as what no2 is; oh sungguh blur. a title awarded to him by his siblings because he is indeed blur. however, in the blur moment he has this special ability to turn on his ears and pasang his telinga to listen attentively. my no2 has tonnes of patience. loads of perseverance and bulks of stuff in my carboot. his greatest virtues is that he never fails to expound his vast knowledge and concrete understanding to his other siblings; patiently. something which i do not have in me. his careful choice of words and beautiful sentence structure never fails to amaze me; moreover his persistentcy in learning mandarin really impresses me. my no3, yea being no3 like myself the no3 is something that automatically provides him with a license to rawk. yea, like myself too - same same. we have so much in common that sometimes i see myself with him just that my favourite quote was not dunnoler. yea man, no3 rawks. hei its just me. but of cos i m much older now. wakakaz.
these days have been very rough with work. stupid timeline crazy schedule. just plain petty. but being able to spend quality time with them is the highest blessings and greatest joy. yesterday i had a short chat with my dearest friend and i asked him a simple question which appears to be silly at first; what are you up to lately? and his sweet simple answer tirggered my senses and knock the hell out of me. i go back early to play with little matt. and indeed the simple act of kindness the love for matt brings him all the joy in the world. i am indeed touched. just after that i had a superlong quality time with my no3, msn chat with my no2 and a mobile conversation with my no1. indeed it is a joy. i have 3 kids too and i am so proud of them...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jack Tan said...

i was here...

May 17, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Jyon said...

...yes no1...

May 17, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home