Monday, May 12, 2008

...my father my son...

...my very first father-son outing. spent two full days with my eldest son; engaging in heart-to-heart talk and lots of "wht does my future looks like" planning and mentoring session. with lots of talking and eating and arguing, listening and watching movie. it was a fun day out watching ironman though. i guess its not easy holding that position afterall. later sent him back to his hostel. mission accomplished? nah not so fast. the journey has just begun. its great to have a teenage son; skipping all the waking up at nite, changing diapers, feeding time, not enough sleep time. somehow i am glad i have this son, not one but three of them.
just a while ago, my phone had ring and it displays a picture that i have not seen in a very long time. a voice i have not heard for quite some time. i had a call from another father. i am so glad that he called and we chatted for like 5 minutes plus. though short but really meaningful chat. its been more than 5months already. and little matthew is already 5months old now and i have yet to visit him. suddenly i realised how much i have missed matthew's growing up and his giggling and his laugh and his cry. heck, i have not even met little matthew. and i was so moved to tears. tear drop start falling thru the sides of my eyes. face become pale. and that i did not spend more time with the people i care and the friends that i called my buddies, my dears. its been 5 months already. matthew has grown from a little fat kid to a long kid (according to the father). i will visit matthew soon. and have his picture taken. matthew, i miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home