Monday, June 26, 2006

...phlegmaticless...

...choleric melancholic :: these days i have been so obssess with the personality test thingy that i made most of my colleague take the test. hmm, that shows my choleric part of me. anyway, being a choleric melancholic, a complimentary blend - a combination that fits well together and completes the lack in each others' natures - thats what the book says. having this choleric temperament makes me sound bossy most of the times, but the sad part is knowing it and doing nothing about it makes me even worst. coupled with this melancholic personality, i dont compromise for low quality. as fred put it, i am someone who wants everything to go my way because i know my way is the best way as i expect quite high in people to be perfect in many ways. but due to my sanguine temperament which is quite high too, all of these are balanced up. and that makes a perfect person in any organisation. yah right! wakakakz...this statement already shows my personality. hmm, i am totally phlegmaticless.

[nothing is beyond the range of this combination, and they will be successful no matter how long it takes. because this blend is decisive, organised and goal oriented, they have the most drive and determination and can hold tight onto causes forever; headed in a positive direction they are most successful but carried to extremes, even their strength become overbearing]

6 Comments:

Anonymous MJ said...

...and I'm still happy to be melancholicless... haha...

June 26, 2006 at 7:06 PM  
Anonymous SauPing said...

May I have a copy of the test? Someone told me I am melancholic and I would like to find out the ratio of where I am among the four. Thanks.

July 9, 2006 at 7:17 AM  
Anonymous Jyon said...

...yes of course. how to pass to you then...

July 9, 2006 at 7:51 AM  
Anonymous SauPing said...

orange98, friend.

July 9, 2006 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Jyon said...

i think u are more of sanguine melancholic kua. hahaha...sanguine will ask alot of questions one. while melancholic are detailed and structured person. gimme ur email ya..

July 12, 2006 at 5:14 PM  
Anonymous SauPing said...

I think so too....anyway, just let me go through the test and I believe its gonna be an interesting one...
scherzo02@yahoo.com

Thanks.

July 12, 2006 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home