Sunday, June 4, 2006

...crusing to langkawi...

...cruising to langkawi. wakakaz. can't imagine me with a s60. driving a volvo s60 from kl to penang and penang to kl. it was truly amazing. i have never felt so comfortable driving all the way from kl to pg and back to kl and yet not feel tired at all. the seats were so cool, when you press a button, the seat will adjust and you just stop when it reaches the optimum position. initially, i was abit reluctant to go; especially when fred ask me to drive the volvo; cos i dont think i can manage a volvo. hello. a volvo. what am i thinking. s60 man. privilege of driving 600+ km in it. dumb arr me. and that fred has some numbness in his hand; so what the heck, just drive. and obviously the choice was right. all the way, fred ask me not to speed but put to autocruise. so, we cruised all the way, when the car infront is slow, i just have to use my left thumb to press the minus button to reduce the speed or the plus button to increase the speed. and how cool was that. interestingly, it also displays how many more km to empty tank. i was like, wow. cool. first time mar, never seen before. it was really comfortable and gengz. throughout all the way, fred fed me with chocolates, sweets, guava etc to keep me awake. sked too comfi, i fell asleep pulak. imagine, a comfi ride, with someone feeding you luxurious chocolates and harp sound-alike music. what is call total relaxation man. thanks fred for providing that wonderful ride.

why were we in pg anyway? we were actually on our way to langkawi; with our thai friends. it was a really enjoyable trip. with so many thai frens and nice beaches and a good fren to accompany, what more can i ask for. though my love affair with pd has ended, langkawi came in the right time. i love the beach. the sound of the water hitting on the sandy beach and sands between my toes. beautiful! there, we went to beach, obviously, then we went for the cable car. hmm, didnt know jinhwa was terrified with heights. i was almost going to breakdown because of my little phobia to heights. a great view from the top, took lots of nice photos and had a great time. kirk was quite close to us; talking and chatting with me and fred, most probably both of us are very the "fai" one. not to miss out was, ms teen thailand was with us too. hahaha, not bad...not bad...

a great escape away from kl; though for 2 days, but enough to rejunevate me and make me fall in love again. alas, my toes got sand. it was a beautiful getaway trip and spent a wonderful time with good frens, good buddies and fred. thanks fred!. now fred has spoilt me with s60. i cant look at any other car to buy, cos i wont be satisfied adi..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home