Wednesday, May 10, 2006

...port dickson love affair...

...the past 2 weeks has been the busiest ever. i drove to port dickson 3 times and drove to nilai 3 times. for the port dickson mornings, i have to leave the office at 730am and for the nilai mornings, i have to leave at about 800am. and every night is rm45 to my petrol tank. driving is just so tiring and every night is working until 930pm. what am i doing to my life. now going to port dickson is so dreadful.
when i am down and sad, i always think of driving over to the nearest beach and throw my shoes off and relax, when i am depress and sick of things, i always think of having sands between my toes. when i feel that the whole world is so unfair, the sound of the waves hitting the shore brings peace and serenity to my over-imagnative mind. when i feel that the sundays morning are so bored and motionless, i would watch beach break and dream of being there having a fun time. but port dickson, the nearest beach is not such of a love affair to me anymore. so s.a.d...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home