Saturday, April 15, 2006

...15.04.06...

...15.04.06...i flew to bangkok in the afternoon. the flight was full and i could not get a window seat. darn. was at the airport at about noon and checked in and went to the boarding gate and waited for boarding time. luckily the whole klia has wifi. so i turned on the computer and start checking mails and going online msn to chat. when my battery was almost dead, and by that time, it is almost boarding time already. arrived about an hour late in bangkok. apparently there was bangkok air traffic jam so the plane had to cirlce himself a few times before he can land. reached the immigration, there was a long line so i waited and waited and waited. when it was my turn, i the officer at the counter was looking up and down at my passport. then i was brought to another counter. again, she looked at my passport, as if i was an escaped convict and i looked like one of the escapees. serious, no joke. at that time, i was thinking, what did i do wrong. aw man, why me. i was so freaking out and i kept asking the lady, whats wrong with my passport. finally she replied, oh my colleague have not seen a malaysian passport. haha, apparently, it was in malay. wakakakz. my fren was already there waiting for me at the airport. upon arrival, my fren told me that he had all the plans ready for me tonite. first, go to his apartment, shower then for dinner and khao san road for songkran. and he has a friend there ready with pails and water guns. getting down all wet with songkran. and for the first time in my life, bangkok has NO TRAFFIC JAM. yes, practically no traffice jam. why? wakakaz, songkran, everyone balik kampung. its a long long holiday in bangkok...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Aaron Tan said...

post some pics lah..

a picture says a thousand words.

April 18, 2006 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home