Monday, April 3, 2006

...who dunnit...

...it happens a few weeks ago. 17.03.2006. my watch was stolen. i left it on my table and knowing me, my table is quite messy like matt's table (organised mess i call it) somehow this bugger found my watch and took it. but, who could have dunnit in this secured software room? this was what happened. i was very sad then cos tht watch was a gift from a very dear friend of mine. i still dare not tell him that it was stolen. :(
it was a friday nite, the nite i took the SUCCESS airlines thingy. loon, egg and me were chatting all the way in the office until 9.49pm, thts the time we left office. @ about 10++ admin ppl got a call from secom that alarm went off. but it was fixed within like 20min. then saturday i was back to work until about 7+. on the same nite, admin ppl received a call from secom that alarm went off at 3+am. but of course it was fixed within like 20min. come monday morning, as usual, i was the first to come. upon reaching my table i saw my files were on the floor. but it didn occured to me that something is wrong. and my neighbour, nicole came in next and she held up my tripod and ask what is the tripod doing on her chair. and i was like, wtf, my tripod on her chair. yet, it didn occured to me tht it was abnormal. dunno why ler. two days later, support manager told me tht her desk was like ransacked and the things on her table was abit out. and tht the trainers side cupboard was forced open that his bankbook was missing. then, it suddenly occured to me that, my watch. dem. and when i rushed back to my table, i couldn't find my watch. dem. luckily that saturday, i took my camera and my ext hdd and my palm home cos tht sunday was the induction camp.
who dunnit? i dunno. nobody knows. alarm working. software room is secured. need card and id to go in. so, who dunnit? its cheng ming period too. could it be...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Aaron Tan said...

economy bad...

April 4, 2006 at 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home