Monday, March 6, 2006

...car got screwed...

...screwed too many ppl over the weekend and my car got screwed. this is called the workings of karma. haih.
i was on my way to a meeting last nite. as usual running abit late. so usually drive fast. the road has been so familiar with me that, i can drive with my eyes closed. and so i thought. i drove right into a huge big pothole right in front of riana green. i so like wtf. shucks. my car. dem. as soon as i made the right turn at the traffic light, i notice my car steering was abit out. if i let go the steering, the car would go 45degrees towards the left. darn. i had to drive my car with the steering wheel 45degrees to the right inoder to drive straight.
all the way, i was so hoping that my wheel wont fall off. driving along nkve, towards uptown, turning right into ldp and then making a left turn to ss2 with a wheel that is so off balance is not easy. my heart was beating so fast and all sorts of imaginations starts running thru my head. what is the wheel just flew off right at the junction where i turn off from nkve to ldp right infront of uptown. i would be so embarassed. what if the tyre got punctured right at the road opposite murni in ss2. and so many ppl would be staring at me. goodness. i think i was more afraid of embarassment than safety. how doh am i.
so now, got the car alignment done. but mechanic say absorber could go anytime if kena again. darn. it will cost me rm300+ to replace it. looks like i cant drive like i am on a prado di. arghh..help fix my car...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Aaron Tan said...

you know what..

your car and handphone both need an upgrade badly.

lol

March 7, 2006 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Aaron Tan said...

change your car la...

the new saga also cost about RM33k only...lol...

March 9, 2006 at 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home