Friday, March 3, 2006

...lost handphone...

...but found.
left iitc @ 5.45am on a thursday 2nd march and arrived at jitra @ 10.00am. nonstop drive all the way to jitra. and gawd knows where is jitra. checked the map and shucks, its so dem near to perlis. imagine if i were to drive alone all the way up there. stopped to pump petrol somewhere after sg petani. kevin pumped full tank to his waja and the meter shows rm91++. as if we were driving a merz.

kevin and i stopped by a malay stall to have our brunch in jitra. enjoyed our morning brunch of nasi lemak with chicken and sotong and etc which cost so much lesser than in kl. paid and left for ilp jitra, which was like 3minutes drive away. registered my name at the guardhouse. then we drove to the e.training lab. and as i was getting out of the car, to my surprise i dunno where is my hp. i searched my pockets. looked under the seats. i checked my bag. i looked in the gloves compartment. i was frantic. first time in all my years of holding on to the 8250 that i dunno where is my phone? sucks big time. i tot i left it at the guard house, but when i went back there, i could not find it. sucks more bigger time.

kevin suggested maybe i left it at the malay stall outside where we had our brunch. tried calling my hp, yes it was ringing but nobody picked up. so i tot, it shud be save cos if someone were to stole it, it sure will be off by now. the 3minutes drive out seems like eternity. einstein law of relativity seems to be working so well. all the time i was only thinking, i cant afford a new phone now. and i certainly cant afford to lose it now. we rushed back to the malay stall and as soon as i got out from the car, the stall owner took my hp out from the drawer and pass it back to me. phew, thank goodness!

i think with the condition of my hp, nobody wud want to take it anyway. trade in price :: rm0

what were we (kevin & me) doing in jitra anyway...
(to be continued in another post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home