Monday, February 20, 2006

...i feel so dumb...

...i was practically biting my nails during my go-see session. i was surrounded by 30+ ppl all malays. more than half are my modules leader. seated beside me was romzi from vitaldelta and a guy from mampu and of course jtm.tms.pm chaired the meeting. started at 11am with romzi's answering questions about the jtmnet thingy. alot of arguments in there and apparently nobody knows what is going on and dunno how things happened.

i was thinkin to myself, i hope i can answer their questions when i am being questioned later. and bad luck. i cant answer some of the questions that was posed to me and at that moment of time i feel so dumb and lose focus. why i dunno some of the answers one? well, it is becos i was not updated about the progress about everyone. and then i realised, we did not have a whole tms team meeting; including the training people and the pcs ppl. how did forget about getting them together and go for an progress update meeting.

all these while i thought if i have done enuff on my part to monitor the progress ofthe development and bugs and etc and other people do their part, then whole world happy. but little did i realise that i didnt know how others has fared. have their done their part as well? and all the questioned that was thrown at me clearly shows that the other part has not been done well. and i can only pathetically say i will check on it and get back to you. d'oh.

i feel so dumb thru-out the whole meeting and i am not going to allow myself to go through the same situation again. during my drive back from shah alam i was already planning what i can do inorder not to be dumb again in those go-see session...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home