Friday, February 3, 2006

...jerks.jerks.jerks...

...finally. i am done with the manual. all photocopied, binded and should be ready to go.
jerks who doesnt know how to plan cause suffering in me. jerks who doesnt know how arrange training time cause my plan to be rescheduled. jerks wasting my precious time working on my compulsory leave day. jerks jerks jerks. wish all these jerks bad luck. dem f* jerks. maybe to all these ppl, like mj says throw banana skin at them, this cny got abundance of orange skin, just throw at them...

...JERKS. JERKS.JERKS...

6 Comments:

Anonymous forestfyre said...

hahaha... i met jerks like that in my new job too.
calm down calm down.
things that do not break us will strengthen us...
add oil add oil.

February 3, 2006 at 5:06 AM  
Anonymous Aaron Tan said...

show her your middle finger man...

wakakaz...

but again...better not la...hehehe...

February 3, 2006 at 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Annice said...

probably ..... don't think 'bout that j*** ...i guess is healthier ... :))

February 5, 2006 at 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Jyon said...

...yeap annice. u r absolutely right. i told myself to follow NIKE tagline; JUST DO IT than to complain. and i feel much better...

February 6, 2006 at 3:46 AM  
Anonymous Annice said...

JUST DO IT !? ahhahah reminds me of OAR's head Mr. TAK. .. hohohohoho

February 6, 2006 at 5:29 PM  
Anonymous © k.a.y.l.e.e.© said...

For a moment I'd tot it was some disgruntled lover!
Jerks will be Jerks, we'd be alright, as long as we don't join them in their JERKY ways!

February 9, 2006 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home