Monday, December 19, 2005

...mykad application...

...today i woke up at 530am and went to jabatan pendaftaran malaysia to change to mykad. arrived at 630am. the most doh-est thing i did. lined up on the wrong side. so doh. which took up about 50 places. dem.

so, i got no 71. supposedly to be about 11am++. but lazy to move my butt. stayed put there and waited. and waited.

until almost my turn. guess who i say came and do mykad. wakakaz. surprisingly. coincident. waliao. when my number was called, i went to the counter and gave my ic to that man. he only asked me 2 questions :: alamat sama? agama buddha atau kristian?

after that, that man behind the counter ask me to go line up to take photo. wakakaz. was just right behind chief! was looking at him taking photo for his mykad and after him, was my turn. wah...so good karma, i was next to chief. hopefully this good karma will win me a new car. lets pray for me...

anyway, tiring day. all settled. wanna go sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home