Tuesday, December 6, 2005

...i m going crazy soon...

...i think i have gone crazy for these few days. too many things to wind up which causes alot of pain, anger and frustration.

working on the album launch was indeed full of frustration. after the album launch also some cold war in the emails. maybe its just me.

incovar; my passion my dreams my everything...somehow this camp's hiccups are really drawing my energy away. attending to workshops, looking into the programmes, conducting session, carrying super big container by myself from 3rd floor, packing free distribution books, ensuring gifts and freebies are enough, carry cushions, negotiating price with caterer. my gawd!

work is also really drawing alot of my energy. unfinished work from previous pm, too many people left, task left hanging, data migration specs to be out this week, etc. another oh my gawd.!

and to top it all up, i thought i was actually invited to the product softlaunch but apparently i was not really invited at all. this email really sucks.

"Hi there. You are invited to join the Partner’s Program on this coming Thursday. If your project schedule permits please try to make it for this event, because it marks an important milestone for XXXX. Your presence will be greatly appreciated. Please reply to me on your availability by end of today, so that I can prepare your nametag."

i was "invited" to come if my project time permits. my presence will be greatly appreciated - need to reply cos have to prepare nametags. (the email was attached with another email with everyone's name and their roles. obviously, i do not have any role there, that was why i was left out. its a long suckie story, enuff to piss me off and make me write such a long blog)

and all these while i tot i was already invited and i just have to wait for the call of what is my role there and how i can offer my help. i am on-leave from wed onwards but more than willing to come back for the event; since mr chuah already asked us to come during the technical meeting, so i already marked my time to be there between 3pm to 8pm. i had to tell alex that I CANT MAKE IT FOR THE OPENING CEREMONY, which incidently is at 8pm cos i need to attend this company event. and to find out that i am not even invited, really sucks.

i can say that, all the things tht i so wanted to do; people branding, enhancing motivation, energizing colleagues team spirit, team building, company vision, etc just went down the drain.

the support dept mgr had to ask the coordinator why certain ppl are not invited and not in the list. after that only, we received the email of "invitation". sorry lar, but the timeline of it all really sucks. thinking back, no point to it lar. why waste my energy to even bother asking why not invited but rather focus on going to a place where my presence is appreciated more.

nah, i am not pissed with that email. not frust over anyone. not angry over the things that has happened. just needed to voice it out, then i will be ok.

infact, there are alot of happy moments too. the album was a big hit. my colleagues are buying it. my pm is getting a copy and asking for autograph. loon will be getting one for his fren. and eg has been promoting it to everyone. even my christian fren is taking a second look at it. incovar should be wonderful. i have a group of good frens who is helping, taking leave to come, managing peoples emotion and motivation, and of course aaron dude will be off on thu to come to the camp.

these frustration and anger are challenges. life would not be interesting if everything went so well; without any ups or down. wouldnt it be bored if you live a 90 years life onli "listening to harp musics and being fed with grapes". sit back and take the stress and pressure as it comes.

sadness is just a period of time between 2 moments of happiness. and happiness is just a period of time between 2 moment of sadness. i will see happiness soon; of course i will...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nee Sern said...

find your true inspiration and act upon it. we are the fuel providers, the fuel ignitors and the ones that will continue to inspire others to walk the path!

December 6, 2005 at 8:21 PM  
Anonymous ashlight said...

hear ye hear ye... :)

December 8, 2005 at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home