Friday, January 16, 2009

...golf again...

...i am still thinking of my golf session with ty last nite. looking at my palms right now, the pain is still there. the blsiters grew bigger by the hour. the pain in the joints were felt severely later. was really unprepared for the game of golfing; striking a dark blue shirt and a black pants and shiny leather shoes with shoelaces, with my sleeves pulled up and shoes off; i bend my knees and blardy hell hurts like hell. but i persevered. slowly adjusting my grip with my right index finger locking my little left finger and thumbs pointing directly downwards; adjusted my right arm to be straight, my left arm to swing and my wrist to do the moving and the whole body twist to my right side a little, pull the club back and wack on the ball. the sound of the wacking on the ball seems to be fantastic. perfect sound. must be able to fly. fuiyoh; dunno where the ball went ler. staring out in the driving range, looking for the ball, still cannot find. thought i was like so dem pro already. but mana tau looked down, the ball still there intact. basket. memalukan nia. cheh. quickly pretend and ty would look at me and laughed. wakakaz. we enjoyed laughing at each other on the missed balls. an awesome game of golf man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home