Friday, September 12, 2008

...crossroads of orange sky...

...finally this weekend, i gotta spend more time with my bed. lying around. sleeping late. listening to music. and updating my blog. i was reading thru my past memories and joyful events of yesterdays. there are just so many things that i have went thru. my nine years of love affair with iitc and my twelve years dedication to incovar. heck the blog is about my life involvement in both of these areas.
i have left iitc for almost 1 year. and heck, since the day i left, there is no single post (ok maybe one or two posts) about my life in this new company. previously my whole blog was about bitching and farting nonsensical stuff about the environment i work with; also lots of cheering and laughing moments too. heck now, i almost never write anything about my new company. maybe there is nothing special to write about. or maybe the whole place has nothing to bitch about. or maybe the place is jus too dem boring to talk about. i dunno. its not that it is a boring place to work with. but one thing for sure, i made a wish that i want to work in an office with a lift. and i got my wish. ok, maybe i will start writing about my new life in this new company. urgh, there are just so many things i hated here. but somehow my vision are just orange litted sky with high tension cables in the crossroads. not dark yet, still bright. just hanging around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home