Saturday, September 6, 2008

...i got an something...

...wah my award for my outstanding achievement in spiritual youth development. wakakaz. and being called the father of modernization to incovar. really an honour given to me. receiving the award infront of 200 odd people, recognizing my effort and determination in spiritual youth development and giving a thank you speech infront of two most yau yeng person: datuk and bro wei. wah i so happy. shiok sendiri only. hahaha. cos i already know early early they will gimme this award. then i start to think of writing the most yau yeng thank you speech as not to meng-embarasasi-kan myself. but, aiyoh one thing led to another, i got no time. boh eng seems to be the easiest word to utter. it was only until that nite, moments before i was asked to go up stage to accept the award that suddenly it just struck my mind. wakakz. thank you for a wonderful journey in incovar; transcending era bridging people, connecting passion, building on inspiration...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home