Friday, September 12, 2008

...dreams sees us thru...

...almost all my songs collection are chinese songs. when i open up my mp3 folder, it is basically guang liang or nicholas teo or lin yu zhong or jolin. whenever i feel the environment is getting noisy, i will blast my nicholasteo to the max to cut out the noises from outside. and i will feel more peaceful within. so, the heck with my lifestyle. what am i doing with music anyway? until ky's son shared a pretty interesting piece of news with me : there are lots of really interesting songs with very meaningful lyrics out there. and they are all english songs. from then he has been sharing lots of english songs with me; the songs are totally touching; especially when you raise me up, i was totally absorbed into it and the duh teary eye me start to think back memories. but there is one song that never fails to bring me to bucket of tears! and how did that song made me react this way? heck not many ppl know about my secret. please dont play that song infront of me or... and that is also the song that brought life to this blog..dreams see us thru to forever...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Beach Boy said...

For you jyon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1nbyx-WHrg

September 13, 2008 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Jyon said...

it was a really tounching thing u did; thks beachboy. it brings back lots of memories. i enjoyed the tears...

September 13, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home