Thursday, July 3, 2008

...rm58...

...this thing cost me rm58. my gawd. so dem expensive. wtf! is samsung ripping me off? i bought my samsung e900 so dem long ago. infact almost 2 years. it came with a bluetooth too, but it was spoilt just after a month of using. then i took it back for warranty but they said they could not fix it and fark them; they did not give me a replacement. but this handsfree lasted me really long. i am still having it now; though no longer stereo cos the jt incident when i slammed the cardoor on it and it crushed. literally into pieces. jt! wakakaz. its so easy to find a guinnea babi to blame it on. but its my own fault anyway for not being midnful.

yeap still using it now and the other side wiring is getting loose. its about time to get a new one now. but wtf its rm58!!!...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Jack Tan said...

wat the ... *&^%^&$#! y my name?? *&^*%%!! nothing to do with me la...

July 8, 2008 at 3:36 AM  
Anonymous Jyon said...

...saja cari guinnea babi to blame mar. adoi!...

July 8, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home