Monday, December 24, 2007

...my eleventh hour to christmas...

...on the eleventh day of christmas, my true love sent to me eleven short messages, ten long boring emails, nine phone calls, eight nagging in my ears, seven stupid remarks, six wondering thoughts, five golden rules, four pack of junkfood, three cents of thoughts, two batteries for my mouse and a song dedication by janice!
this has always been my favourite christmas song and i can never understand the lyrics why and what it meant. and when janice dickenson made her own version of it, this song has become much easier to sing and laughed at...twelve boyfriends begging, eleven (criminal) charges pending, ten gays a-primping, nine models prancing, eight techs a-waxing, seven docs injecting (botox), six paparazzi, five naked men, four italian suits, three former husbands, two giant breasts and a fledgling modeling agency...
christmas has become much more exciting. didnt do much this christmas, just stayed home and watched janice rocking and tara 2 running around the world. life has become much more exciting when we view it from a different angle...
...merry christmas to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home