Tuesday, October 30, 2007

...33...

...yeap. the big 33. the big 30 on the big 10. finally home sweet home with some close frens. pre-birthday dinner was with ninebugz. the guys took me to haven man and sang me a beautiful piece tht was sung so ever melodious - the birthday song with a dedication : cheeonn quick find a gf and get married. must be that elsf! the big 33 day was spent with close buddies; and calvin came too. glad to have reunited with the tms gang again. wakakaz. coincidence cal's birthday was at marche, this time mine was also at the same place. had fun time bitching and chattin away. well, my big 33 happy and fun time out and met an old fren - william who have forgotten about my birthday until i reminded him. wakakaz. years ago, i had my first accident. william had his first operation. and that happened on my big 30 when i turned 30. wakakaz. good to be back and happy birthday to me. oh got a sms from matt. surprise surprise. thanks matt!...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Annice said...

sorry ... WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO SHOOT! ... heheheh

November 6, 2007 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Annice said...

hmmm ...dao ko cai la....sang sang seng seng ah ..... faei di wuan lui peng you ah ... WHEN ARE YOU COMING FOR SHOOTSSSssss ??????????

November 6, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home