Monday, December 31, 2007

...my 2007-sine graph...

...a peaceful countdown to a wonderful year ahead. spent the last few moments of 2007 reflecting back on the year that has caused so many sufferings and lost of passion. a year full of worries and changes. the year that has brought to know myself in a much broader sense. to be more aware of myself and how much i can work beyond my limited thinking.
the year 2007 has also brought me to learn more of the world outside. expanding my perspective beyond the coconut husk, i managed to live my hollywood dream, conquered my fear of heights with grand canyon, visited desperate housewives, stroll in the sin city of vegas, wondrous waterfalls of yosemite, walked in the gaystreet of sanfrancisco and then flew to japan where i was stripped down to nothing and showered with koreans and japanese, medidated the zen way on location of tomcruise last samurai and model snippering in osaka. not forgetting to the poorest of the poor in cambodia and angkor wat eighth wonders one-dollar country and the green-gecko street kids home.
they year that also saw me with the white envelopes. moving house was indeed the hardest thing to do. even more harder if you have stayed there for over 9 years. sitting at the corner seeing one family member after another leaving the house. and i wonder when is my turn. my evacuation from my house took a huge turn in my life. its hard to live by at first, but the removal of the coconut husk above my head has expanded my reach and see beyond the brown cover i called roof and the hands i use to support as pillars. i persevered and moved on.
its hard to find a balance in my life then. the hardship that i have to endure, the difficult moments i have to live by and the stage of depression that makes you tumble and fall. and not forgetting the happiest of happiest time travelling around the world. its when you feel really sad and depress inside that you value and appreciate what happiness means and with the joy and happy moments, then only we realize sadness is somewhere hiding at the corner. the sine graph definitely proof its point.
now, the year 2008 will be full of uncertainties. isnt it always like that. its a world of uncertainties and impermanent. 28idc this time has helped recollect back what is important to me. who is the most important person? when is the most important time? what is the most important thing to do? its now that i care for you and that is the most important.

...happy new year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home