Sunday, December 24, 2006

...merry.christmas...


...merry.christmas...

on the first day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.a partridge in a pear tree
on the second day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.2 turtle doves.and a partridge in a pear tree
on the third day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.3 french hens.2 turtle doves.and a partridge in a pear tree.on the fourth day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.4 calling birds.3 french hens.2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.on the fifth day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.5 golden rings.4 calling birds.3 french hens.2 turtle doves.and a partridge in a pear tree.on the sixth day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.6 geese a laying.5 golden rings.4 calling birds.3 french hens.2 turtle doves.and a partridge in a pear tree
on the seventh day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.7 swans a swimming.6 geese a laying.5 golden rings.4 calling birds.3 french hens.2 turtle doves.and a partridge in a pear tree.on the eighth day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.8 maids a milking.7 swans a swimming.6 geese a laying.5 golden rings.4 calling birds.3 french hens.2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.on the ninth day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.9 ladies dancing.8 maids a milking.7 swans.a swimming.6 geese a laying.5 golden rings.4 calling birds.3 french hens.2 turtle doves.and a partridge in a pear tree.on the tenth day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.10 lords a leaping.9 ladies dancing.8 maids a milking.7 swans a swimming.6 geese a laying.5 golden rings.4 calling birds.3 french hens.2 turtle doves.and a partridge in a pear tree.on the eleventh day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.11 pipers piping.10 lords a leaping.9 ladies dancing.8 maids a milking.7 swans a swimming.6 geese a laying.5 golden rings.4 calling birds.3 french hens.2 turtle doves.and a partridge in a pear tree.on the first day of Christmas.my true love sent to me.12 drummers drumming.11 pipers piping
10 lords a leaping.9 ladies dancing.8 maids a milking.7 swans a swimming.6 geese a laying.5 golden rings.4 calling birds.3 french hens.2 turtle doves.and a partridge in a pear tree
and all i got for christmas is my new city

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mooi, when did you get a HONDA City? Cool~

December 31, 2006 at 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home