Saturday, November 25, 2006

...sore.throat...

...arghh. finally. got myself out of bed and went and see the doctor in the morning. my head is spinning, my heart is drumming fast. and my hands are trembling. i am so sleepy after taking the pills. so dem wan to sleep. and i have to submit my gantt chart tmr. darn. my throat is still killin me...
...dkdcdb...
...dkdcdb...
...dkdcdb...
...dkdcdb...
...dkdcdb...
...dkdcdb...
...dkdcdb...
...dkdcdb...
...dkdcdb...
...couldnt see the light...
...heavy rain...
...clouded vision...
...no clear skyline...
...dark clouds...
...fever...
...sore throat...
...cold summer...
...how do i smile again...
...in the cold freezing summer?
staring at my gantt chart. not sure how to proceed. so many things to put in. so many uncertainties. trying hard to make it make sense. but the gantt chart is as meaningful as what i put in. hmm, i think i am pretty duh now. so hard to concentrate with the sore throat.
had a long Y! chat with a fren. something interesting popped out.
if i am the only one complaning, then its my fault. but if everyone else is complaning, then i dont think its my fault already.
wakakaz. true mar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home