Monday, March 28, 2005

...another email...

i received this email when i came to work on monday morning...

Dear Guys,
During the project I may sometime spoken something that hurt any of you guy’s feelings. Here I would to say im sorry. I know everyone is stress out. I myself also always strife for success and may again do things that may indirect hurt people feelings unintentionally.
I heard a lot of people said im not a good team leader for student and doesn’t know the business rules well. I hope to do better from now onwards. Hope you guys can work with me again as a team and onwards for success.
If Richard still feel im incapable as a team lead role, im happy to step down, if he can find someone to replace me. The progress of student is currently at 80%. But 20% of it is still pending with issues. Im still resolving matters as things days goes on. As the student document is quite general reference, im happy to help out anyone whos going to step in as new student module team lead.
As everyone know, im hearing a lot of rumors of saying Richard wanted to fire me personally. I myself think these things are not true, as I didn’t do anything terrible to harm his feelings at all. Please keep your thought to yourself and don’t spread bad things about others. Some rumors even go as far as saying I said other people stupid and don’t listen to their ideas. As sometimes I may like to joke around but I don’t like to critize people. Again I apologize if my dry jokes run dry on myself.
We should work as a team and not go for each other throats. No one is 100% perfect. I don’t need recognition of me spending long hours doing my job as I think everyone in the team is working at least as hard or even harder than me. Again im sorry of not turning up early on Saturday,Mar 26 2005. I was bit unwell as too much lack of sleep ness night.

...this guy is obviously depressed over the rumours that the pm is gonna fire him. i approached him and being the good colleague, i asked him what happened? he then told me that person x told him tht hr is holding back the warning letter to fire him. then, this guy go and tell 2 other person to be careful cos anyone could be next. then, this email was sent to the entire project group. now, who is spreading the rumours. but, sometimes, i feel sad for this guy cos he has some problem with his eq, which leaves him feeling-less and sometimes doh'. later, the pm approached me and asked me to write down all the no-feeling, bad attitude things of this guy. i was like, wtf...u pm, u write ler...

talking to this guy is like the worst. he inform u the things that u inform him to do. doh'! he bites his fingers. and he always forget things. being forgetful did not motivates him to write it down. he thinks in the box. he lacks of communication skills. btw, everyone is telling me the same thing about him. hmmm...and he is holding one of my biggest module in the entire project...goodness. sei mei...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home