Wednesday, September 15, 2004

...yea, blame it on me...

terrible day...

seven early eight early received an email from idiotic pm from chiang mai pushing all the responsibilities more like BLAME to me everything. talk about giving solutions. hmm, maybe blaming is a more easy thing to do...



1. blame me for giving the wrong requirements to designer. (pm ask to send in the specs that is NOT signed to designer to design. of course la. specs not signed by customer, how to expect ALL requirements met? what type of pm is this? simple thing also dun understand. my fault cos pm ask me to deliver the specs tht was not signed. so my FAULT)



2. blame me for the system delivered is incomplete. (i asked to allow me to finish what i have started before i leave chiang mai, but rejected by pm. pm said must go back msia. now, client complain the system not complete. and its my fault cos i left chiang mai (forced by pm to come back) without completing what i have started. so, my FAULT)



3. blame me for not replying mail asap. (new project started here di in shah alam. daily seven early eight early wake up and rush to work. internet connection so dem hard to get. rushing for specs. didn go out for lunch. didn check email. so, my FAULT)



i always wonder the role of a pm. maybe its to blame people for doing things. maybe pm must have a scapegoat. hmm, stupid me "voluntereed" to be one. how ridiculous.



so, what is my position? die die also must work out the specs? but, i dun really give a dem anymore. i want to have a happy and stress-less life...



project manager-hod-boss? the hell with them....i am not being paid to work like that. wakakaz



ALL MY FAULT

...its all our fault...

...we are forced to do something that is incorrect and if problem arises, its all our fault...

...we are forced into following instruction, and if problem arises, its all our fault...

...we are forced to do complete things with an unreasonable timeline, and if not good quality, its all our fault...



...its all our fault that we did something correct...

...its all our fault if we voice out our opinion...

...its all our fault that pm is a ass-hole...

...its all our fault that department head is like a fish...

...its all our fault that mgrs are like that...

...so...

...everything is my fault...







1 Comments:

Anonymous Aaron Tan said...

cool down man...heheh...that's the role of a pm..hehehe...actually that is what my lecturer told me too...in my project management class...damn...

September 16, 2004 at 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home