Wednesday, July 30, 2008

...good morning sunshine...

...was driving to work this morning and saw a beautiful sky. only have my samsung which i only managed this. the last i saw was in japan (but of course it was nothing compared to what i saw in japan). at least the morning scenery greeted me and i know everything will be ok. my sunshine constantly sends morning smses to me to wish me a wonderful morning and all the smses really made a difference. the creator of this morning sunshine sms is also the creator of dkdc; weird but true. and the creator really knows how to make a difference in peoples life. small act of kindness makes a wonderful day at work. and here is a good morning sunshine to you. hope your day will be full of sunshine. good morning sunshine!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home