Wednesday, June 18, 2008

...taruh-ing with metta...

...somewhere between checkpoint.1 @ leisure mall and checkpoint.5 @ home i detoured to checkpoint.3 @ one-step to help dn download some stuff. somewhere in between the 5 checkpoints, i was lost and misaligned. i needed the map to guide my way. i did find my way. but poor thing, someone has to paved 1.3km on foot to checkpoint 4 to get wifi. but upon taking the long walk along the dark and quiet road with a 3k notebook behind his back, kl@wireless was so down. i would have cursed the hell out of the whole community of kl@wireless for such farking services. cc was next door but duh cc do not have the facility to download to ur pendrive. farked the services there. since it is only one-step away, i drove over to pinjam the cube to him for a quick download. all done within minutes. and we started chatting away with me in the car. i told him i just taruh someone. wakakaz.
then he taruh me back. mer i know how to taruh people one arr? do i have it in me to taruh. do i know what taruh-ing is all about? am i that bad in the art of taruh-ing? suddenly a bit stunt cos yea he is so dem right. i dunno how to taruh people. and i cant find myself to taruh anyone. its just me and my lack of taruh side. but he can taruh. no matter how much he taruh he did it with a good heart and overloaded metta.
may the map be your guiding light...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home