Sunday, April 29, 2007

...one decade...

...yea. got it for ten years. how convenient. the interview was abit weird, like they are from some sort of cia kind of thing where they have my whole portfolio with them. not that i have something to hide, but i couldnt even hide anything. been a year since i took a long break. exactly a year ago was in kaoshiung; having a great time with my not so fluent mandarin and the gang of korean and thai frens lost in kaoshiung! this time, shud be able to excel thru with my english. wakakaz.
will be off a two weeks in about 7 hours and when you sleep, i will be wandering about in the streets and when you are working, i will be sleeping. oh shucks, mr customer, please dont call me ya. and i am so so so going to give minnie and mickey a huge BIG FAT kiss! my tasmanian devil will still be my number idol! i love u tasmanian devil. of course, to shake the hand of a lady that has changed so many peoples life and gave inspiration to so many souls - the confident and beautiful oprah and of course sit around all day doing nothing in venice beach. not forgetting my loyal panasonic, you will love all the beautiful people, beautiful faces and beautiful bodies i am gonna capture down at muscle beach. wakakaz. this is gonna be a great trip...

...now stop staring at my fat ugly face...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home