Thursday, March 22, 2007

...spin the gasing...

...had one of the most gruelsome spinning top today in bukit kemuning. going into a boardroom of 30+ directors, 1 head of director, 1 assistant to head of director and 30+ system administrator, my boss and another vendor. and everyone started to talk about the things i did not do. usually is about the things i did. this is about the things i did not do. amazing - on the things i did not do. wakakaz.

and of course this is not the first time. experienced it many times already. but this time i got myself a good firewall system and a great network to support me. with a boss to sit in the front and many system administrators who are on my side, amazing these guys actually did praise me for doing a good job. i have put on a smile all the way through.

after going thru this gruelsome act for 4 times (once in kuching, another in jitra and twice in this very same place) i have already gotten numb to it all these. assistant to head of director said some good words for me. the head of directors mentioned of the effort from my side and some of the directors were happy to see me. wakakaz. what a place to play gasing. but of course my boss promised some stuff and it has become my problem now. i have to learn how to make more spins to a gasing within a fixed time. and to make the gasing spin more rounds in the fixed time period, i had to push in extra energy to push it more rounds - the newtons first law of motion : an object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

i have to add in an unbalanced force. and how the frap am i going to find this unbalanced force to act upon it. maybe i can call it newtons fourth law of motion : an object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction but will eventually have more spins if you just show the visibility of the motion or unless acted upon by an unbalanced sight of the force.
arghh my mind is not working now. tired. tired. tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home