Friday, August 4, 2006

...never give up...

...the week has been filled with healthy lifestlyes vs disturbing facts of lifes. i finally took up the courage to go jogging with my colleagues. why was it a courageous? i have been diagnosed with some physical misfortune for like eternal and to jog for a mere 1.5km around iitc office is a big thing for me. i was very reluctant to run. very scared of not being able to catch up. afraid of being carried back to the office half way thru. however blocked my mind is, i made it. mon.wed.fri.
werntien told me its all in the mind. look out for your goals infront and go for it. its your mental energy. loon kept slowing down when he saw me stop and walk and gave me the assurance that its almost there. just a little bit more to go. both of them were jogging very slowly. what matters most is that they were "beside" me when we jog, not ahead of me. the constant encouragement from both of these friends made my mental energy stronger and that i shall not give up. they taught me never to give up. strive on.
the whole jogging ordeal was not about reaching the destination, but the whole jogging experience itself. the beauty of the surroundings, the ecstatic sunset, the constant encouragement is what makes it so beautiful. i will continue to jog; every monday, wednesday and friday - as per our plan unless something else comes out. i will continue to strive on. and i will never give up. i made it half of the jog without stopping and soon i will aim for the full round.
but i guess the healthy lifestyles beats all the disturbing moments for now. thanks guys for pulling me in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home